We believe that focusing on small, realistic steps will lead to more widespread, long-lasting meaningful changes. In fact, in these especially challenging times, small steps may be the ONLY way to keep moving - in the right direction.
Join us Aug 3, 9, 11 1-2PM EDT for the TLT Group's 4th Annual Online Symposium on Frugal Innovation and Collaborative Change
Queries & Strategies for Frugal Innovation, Collaborative Change via Small Group CollaborationFree registration for TLT Group Members; Fee for non-members.
- We'll examine specific kinds of small group collaboration already successful at some institutions: Student-Faculty, Faculty-Faculty, Faculty-Librarian, Faculty-Faculty Development, Faculty-Tech...
- We'll discuss how to develop and apply each of these to current major challenges: moving from textbooks to online options; moving from entirely F2F classes to hybrid or online; moving from institution-wide LMS to multiple web-based tools... how to keep moving forward in the midst of churning...
- Guest presenters will describe/demonstrate specific kinds of successful small-group collaboration.
- Participants will be encouraged to ask questions and suggest alternatives and improvements. We hope that each of you will learn both from the invited presenters and from each other.
- These sessions will shape the TLT Group's agenda for our weekly FridayLive! online sessions in 2011-12 (beginning Sept. 9, 2pm Eastern) and other projects.
- We welcome all in higher education - faculty, librarians, faculty developers, administrators, but we especially encourage small groups of colleagues from the same institution.
Join us! Register now.
Photo of 3 people timberframing
Found photo on Blog for Yestermorrow Design/Build School as of 20110801; no info about copyright available