There's still time to send your suggestions for "There's an App for that 4.0" during FridayLive September 13. Tweet to #appthtTLTG[Registration is already full, but we'll make avail a full digital recording/archive early next week for TLT Group members.]
We'll see how you'll help our App Guys with:
- Apps DURING Lecture Favorite apps to use when lecturing with iPad?
- Capture Instructor's Handwriting & Audio - for Movies Apps you've been using at your institution to capture an instructor's handwriting and audio. The goal is to create movies for students to watch.
- Teaching Online for Beginners What are some apps that might be helpful to someone who has been teaching in classrooms successfully for years but is worried about teaching online soon?
- Help with planning 4pmET online Sept 17, 18, 19 [see rough draft and sample website] and/or
- Register as a participant beginning 2pm ET Oct 4
"Big Bang... Un clair-obscur à l'image de ce monde pour en illustrer sa création... Une explosion de couleurs prise par une déferlente d'énergie symbolisant là, l'indicible et l'impensable commencement fondamental...1,20 m par 60 cm une projection d'un créateur remontant aux origines de la grande création ...Date April 2008 Author cédric sorel"
By cédric sorel (Own work) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
"Permission (Reusing this file) cedric sorel's permission Licensing: Public domain I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so: I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law."