Help us review our offerings from 2011-2012 and plan our program for 2013. Make requests and proposals. Volunteer to be Voice of the Chat and other roles we'll be developing. Register free as usual for Dec 21 2pmET: tlt.gs/frlv
PS: Please click here to support the (non-profit) TLT Group with a donation as 2012 ends and you decide what you can do financially for the organizations you admire. Why support the TLT Group?
Here's a list of titles of our previous sessions from 2011 & 2012 in alphabetic order:
- Avoiding the Discussion: SILVER CLOUD
- Change IS Possible - Despite Politics and Counterimplementation Tactics
- Change IS Possible! From On-Campus to [More] Online
- Colleges Doing Creative Things to Stay Alive
- Community Online - Building a Sense of
- Copyright: Cable Green, Creative Commons ON A THURSDAY! May 24
- Copyright: Kenneth Crews, Columbia University
- Dissecting a Hybrid Workshop PLUS Update on Ender's Test
- Ender's Game - Book Discussion
- Ender's Test for Artificial Instruction
- eTextbooks - Keeping Up:
- Ethical E-Research: From Class Projects to Thesis/Dissertation Research
- Faculty-Student Collaboration on Course Design
- Frugal Innovation: Colleges Sharing Online Courses
- Learn to Study - Helping Students
- Legal Side of the Creative Classroom
- Lilly Directors Roundtable
- Lilly International Conference - SPECIAL LIVE from
- Lilly International Conference - Tweeting at
- Mindful Consulting: Protecting Ourselves and Faculty from Tidal Waves of Information
- Moderation of Online Discussion - Voice of the Chat How to Share
- MOOCs sMOOChers Cohort Experience Week One
- MOOCs sMOOChers Cohort follow up SECOND
- MOOCs Planning for and using
- MOOCs Reconsidered sMOOChers Cohort
- Navigating the Technology Tsunami
- New Roundtables Working Group
- Nuggets, Nudges, Nexts
- Online Instructional Resources Developing a Website: What, Why, How
- Online Synchronous Faculty Learning Communities - It Can be Done Successfully! Recommendations and findings from first full-year experience (with physician educators).
- Online Teaching - Gearing Up for the Experience - Jennifer McCrickerd Reports
- Online Teaching - Wading into - Jennifer McCrickerd Reports
- Online Teaching - Wading into Technology - Jennifer McCrickerd Reports
- Online Teaching Making Accessible - BOOKGROUP
- Pedagogy and Technology - Blending in Faculty Development
- Presentation Slides - Rethinking the Design of
- Publishing and Education - Synergistic or Symbiotic?
- Publishing for eReaders and Smart Phones
- Revolution or Evolution: Social Technologies and Pedagogical Change
- Sharing Good T/L Resources Through Small Group Collaboration
- Significant Discussions - League for Innovation
- Social Collaboration - What does it mean?
- Social Media Working Group
- Social Networking and Higher Ed - Keeping Up
- Social Networking Part Two
- Steven Bell Interview
- Strategies for Overcoming Student Resistance
- TED - Bringing to Class - Hosting Virtual Conferences
- That Might Work with Your Students...But IT Won't Work with Mine
- There's an App for That
- There's an APP for That 2.0
- THREE generations and Faculty Development
- Tuition-Free University: A Look at University of the People
- Twitter: Forbid It, Ignore It, or Use It?
- Understanding and Working with Student Resistance to Active Learning
- Warning signs that a college is on the brink? Interview with Alice Brown
- What's Still Good About Lectures?
- Whose Voices Don't Matter?
- Why do my colleagues keep teaching the same way?
IMAGE selected by Steve Gilbert 20122012
"Laurel wreath - Lorbeerkranz; Image created by User:Gabor, based on public domain Image:Flag of the United Nations.png.
This file has been released explicitly into the public domain by its author, using the Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication