|You can complain... or see book: |
Engaging Student Voices
in the Study of Teaching and Learning
Join us Aug 9, 11 1-2PM EDT for the TLT Group's 4th Annual Online Symposium "You are not alone!" Queries and Strategies for Frugal Innovation and Collaborative Change
[If you missed the first session Aug 3, you can still find a full recording and lots of other info at tlt.gs/1sym2011]
Free registration for TLT Group Members; Fee for non-members.
|You are not alone!|
available resources to which they are already entitled?
1. Internal resources [resources formally affiliated with one’s own institution or colleagues within that institution]?
2. External resources? Especially Free, open, apparently high potential? [How transition from “NIH”?]
3. Very external resources: courses for which the lead faculty member is based at some other institution?
- Guest presenters will describe/demonstrate specific kinds of successful small-group
- Photo of big wrestler arguing with referee "The Big Show arguing with referee Scott Armstrong...10 June 2009...picture is taken by me at WWE Raw House Show at Finland in 2009"http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/86/The_Big_Show_At_House_Show.jpgBy WikiMoon3 [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (www.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or GFDL (www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)], via Wikimedia Commons
- Photo of "Footprints in the beach at Tramore Strand...from the Geograph project collection." 22 July 2008 http://www.geograph.org.uk/search.php?i=3198292 .The copyright on this image is owned by Ross and is licensed for reuse under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 license.Tramore_Strand_-_geograph.org.uk_-_899783.jpg