Teaching Online for Beginners
for Very Smart Dummies
A Curriculum for Online “Course,” MOOCow, Coaching/Mentoring
MOOCow= Massive Open Online Course Or Whatever
Here's what we'll try to do today May 31, 2013 [links to key docs below]:
- Discuss, Clarify, Confirm
- Process: Fishbowl, collaborative public planning today
- Principles: "Open"; 2 paths (Guided & DIY); minimal logins, registrations
- Structure: MOOCow and/or Coaching [Mentoring, Consulting] - alpha, beta, ... July, Sept 2013?
- Content: Curriculum, resources, ...
- Go/No Go?
- Little Red Hen Principle - Who will help to bake this bread?
- Recruiting Designated Learners
- Recruiting 1st Client(s)
- Next action
- Next planning session
- MOOCow Draft Site: tlt.gs/TOLdummies
- Slides for today: tlt.gs/TOLdummiesSlides
tltgroup.org/ teachonlinedummies/home/ resources-readings
IMAGE selected by Steve Gilbert 20130531
Photo of "Cover of 'The Little Red Hen' Date 1918 Source http://www.gutenberg.org/files/18735/18735-h/18735-h.htm Author Florence White Williams"http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/The_Little_Red_Hen_cover.jpg
By Florence White Williams [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
"Permission (Reusing this file)
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1923."