- Accelerating Change, Demand, Access, and Challenge
- Patience and Gratitude for Progress, But No “Moore’s Law for Learning"
- Unrecognized Revolution
- Irreversible Pedagogical Consciousness-Raising & Patience with New Media
- Combining New and Old Media -- Bring Back Audio!
- Overloaded, Overconnected, and Disconnected
- Compassionate Pioneers
- Collaboration vs. Support Service Crisis
from "A New Vision Worth Working Toward: Connected Education and Collaborative Change," Steven W. Gilbert, 2000-2006, First version published via AAHESGIT listserv January, 2000; PDF of full article