|E.g., Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card|
We provide this list of books and articles with these hopes:
- You'll find something(s) to read which are interesting and useful to you.
- You'll find the eclectic nature of the selections intriguing.
- You'll join us as we discuss several of them in our online sessions.
- You'll recommend other books and articles for Reading 2012.
- Here are our 3.5 categories:
1. Link to: Books/Articles Written by TLT Group Members
2. *Listed Below: "How To" Books Recommended by TLT Group Staff and Friends
3. Link to: Other Books/Articles Recommended by TLT Group Staff and Friends
3.5. Link to: Written by Sally Gilbert's former Students
"How To" Books Recommended by TLT Group Staff and Friends
Inspired College Teaching: A Career-Long Resource for Professional Growth...by Maryellen Weimer
|Empowering Online Learning: 100+ Activities for Reading,|
Reflecting, Displaying, and Doing
|Creating a Sense of Presence in Online Teaching: How to|
"Be There" for Distance Learners by Rosemary M. Lehman, Simone C. O. Conceição
|Effective Online Teaching: Foundations and Strategies for Student Success, Training Manual by Tina Stavredes|
|The Technology Toolbelt for Teaching by Susan Manning, Kevin Johnson|
We've linked the selections above so you can purchase through Amazon. If you buy the books there via these links, the TLT Group will receive a small % of the sale price - but the Amazon price will NOT increase for the purchaser. Every little bit helps the TLT Group continue to provide our free online services, including FridayLive! Pls check for our free weekly Friday 2pm ET events tlt.gs/frlv